Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Day 5 At Sea

Today was another sea day as we travel south towards Hamburg 🇩🇪 Germany. Started out as a promising day, but turned cloudy, windy, and cool so...no pool. 😩 Although, I will admit, I took Bryan to the hot tub, he braved the pool, but not me. Progressive Trivia day 2, we started out the day in 10th, not bad considering there were 58 teams. We won't know until Thursday where we stand going into the final day, but I don't hold out much hope we will win the coveted key chain...but, it's not over till it's over !
Thought I would try something I used on a previous blog...guess who's food is who's. I will give you a clue, 2 people x 2 had the same meal and I had 2 meals (oops, couldn't decide on 1 so the waiter made me get both!) . So here it is., match the meal with the McCarthy. The person who emails me with the most correct answers by July 18th will win a valuable troll magnet from Oslo. In case of ties, a tiebreaker...oh, who am I kidding, I have more than 1 magnet!



Chicken Marsala



Tiger Prawns with garlic butter

Chicken tenders and 🍟 

Lasagna 

Eggplant Parmigiana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Normandy

Le Havre As I mentioned yesterday, we changed our excursion to D-Day Beaches due to concerns of what we actually would be able to see in ...